March 13, 2012

Review: Simple Skincare

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub

 Kind To Skin is a perfect blend of beneficial ingredients and vitamin goodness. It gently lifts dry, dead skin cells to help your skin look brighter and even textured. Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub is perfect for people with sensitive skin because it doesn't contain perfume, dyes or harsh irritants. 

It containes Pro Vitamin b5 to help restore, soften and smooth your skin. It also has Vitamin E to moisturize and improve skin condition. 



I used it for the first time last night and was happy with the results. Yes just one use and my skin feels smooth, clean, and look brighter. It is safe to use everyday if needed, but I think 3 times a week should be okay. The great thing is, is that it is not as expensive as other products and it does just a good a job. So if you're looking for something that is gentle on your skin and won't kill it, I'd recommend trying Simple Skincare Products.


**Opinions are my own, I received this bottle to review in my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment