March 20, 2012

Review: Garnier BB Cream

Garnier B.B. Cream 
Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector


So received a full size sample to review and was pleasantly surprised. Now I normally don't wear foundations of any type on my skin so I was a little wary that this would look "fake". I like natural looking make-up, ones that don't remind me of my high school days. You know, the times you'd see those girls with full make-up on; too light colored and too heavy. I stayed away from foundation, powders, anything that would alter my skin color in any way. I want my skin to look like my skin and not as if it belonged on someone else, someone lighter or darker. I stink at picking a color for myself so when I had to choose which shade I wanted I was worried. I went with a Medium/Deep as the first two options looked to light. I was worried that I'd picked the wrong choice when I received it and squeezed a small dot onto my palm. The color was different the tone not right, darn I had messed up again, right? Well I might as well try it and I was actually really happy with the results. It was very light and went on smoothly. While it didn't cover all my blemishes it did even out my skintone. With some extra concealer my look was complete and it actually looked good. 





It says over time the more you use it the better it will make your skin look. B.B. Cream offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage in one single beauty product. It combines intense moisturizing skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. If you look at my nose you can hardly see my scar going across the bridge. I actually got it while trying to unhook a drying filmstrip in high school. I really liked that it covered it up well as I have issues with it. 


Sorry my face looks all shiny had to use flash.

The price isn't too bad pretty affordable for the quality and quantity that you get. They also are always putting coupons in the Sunday paper so you get some extra savings. Overall I really like the coverage and the way it make my skin smell, also no icky smell! 



*** I recieved a full size sample from Expo strictly to do a review. All opinions are mine and no other compensation was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment